- John and Mandy Rodford from Rochester, Kent, were on dream Italian cruise
- But fourth wedding anniversary celebration in 2012 ended in nightmare
- They revealed their trauma at trial of ship’s captain Francesco Schettino
- Hearing in Grosseto told the couple are each suing firm for a million Euros
- Mrs Rodford: ‘Costa needs to suffer as we have – we almost lost our lives’
John and Mandy Rodford were among the last passengers to be plucked to safety from the stricken Costa Concordia, which struck rocks hours after leaving port for a seven-day Mediterranean cruise.
Both attended the trial today of the luxury liner’s captain Francesco Schettino, who is accused of multiple manslaughter and causing the disaster which cost the lives of 32 people – with one body still to be found.