[pdfviewer width=”600px” height=”849px” beta=”true/false”]http://disasteratsea.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/mh370_drift_analysis_fact_sheet_04aug2015.pdf[/pdfviewer]
Ironically search for Malaysia Airlines flight 370 involves a sea search that has involved mapping of the Indian sea. The search is beginning again, using the Echo Sureyor II:
Divers have recovered what could be more human remains from the sea off Tuscany where the Costa Concordia cruise liner sank last year.
The latest discovery was announced by Franco Gabrielli, the head of Italy’s civil protection agency, the organisation in charge of the wreck.
“Other remains have also been found and are currently undergoing DNA tests,” Mr Gabrielli said.
Mr Gabrielli announced last week that, in what was described as “almost a miracle”, human remains had been found following the refloating of the 114,500-ton vessel.
Thirty-two people in total died when the ship capsized after striking rocks off close to the island of Giglio, in January last year.
The bodies of 30 victims were recovered but the bodies of an Indian man and an Italian woman were not found.
Costa Concordia Divers Find More Remains Sky News
More human remains found near wrecked cruise ship Mirror News
Divers Find More Remains at Costa Concordia Wreck Cruise Critic
Costa Concordia Missing Victims Russel Rebello and Maria Grazia International Business Times
More Remains Found at Costa Concordia Wreck Discovery News
http://www.wellandtribune.ca/2013/10/02/more-remains-found-at-costa-concordia-site Welland Tribune
Eight bodies, including that of a young girl, were located on Wednesday by divers searching the submerged section of the Costa Concordia cruise ship.The discovery brings to 25 the number of confirmed dead among the 4,200 passengers and crew of the ship, which struck rocks on the Italian island of Giglio on 13 January.The location of the eight bodies, which have not yet been identified, leaves seven people still unaccounted for.
Authorities were conducting an air and marine search Thursday off Australia’s east coast for two cruise passengers who were believed to have fallen overboard the night before. The couple, Australian citizens from New South Wales state, were discovered missing Thursday morning after the Carnival Spirit docked at Sydney’s Circular Quay, at the end of a 10-day journey, said New South Wales Police Superintendent Mark Hutchings. He said surveillance camera footage showed that the couple — a 30-year-old man and a 26-year-old woman whose names have not been released — fell from the ship’s mid deck Wednesday night, when the ship was about 120 kilometers (65 nautical miles) off the coast of Forster, a city 300 kilometers (185 miles) north of Sydney.
Two cruise ship passengers missing after falling overboard off Australia mercurynews
Carnival Cruise Passengers Fall Overboard Off Australia Coast Huffington Post
Cruise passengers fall overboard off Australia BBC
Two passengers vanish from Carnival cruise ship NBC
Huge rescue mission launched AOL Travel
Carnival passengers overboard: 2 cruise ship passengers fall off Spirit Examiner
MANILA — The National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) said on Monday that four fishermen have been reported missing in the sea off Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro since Saturday. A tropical storm that roughed up seas and dumped torrents of monsoon rains has left one person dead and caused barges to smash into dozens of shanties along Manila Bay. Four unidentified fishermen from Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro were reported missing after setting sail on Sunday. The fishermen were riding in pairs in two small boats when they left. They were supposed to be back Sunday.
The family of missing Indian national Russell Rebello (32) has written to Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan urging him to take up the issue with the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). Rebello went missing when Italian cruise ship Costa Concordia had run aground near the island of Giglio in Italy on January 13 this year. Rebello’s elder brother Kevin submitted a letter to the Chief Minister’s office in this regard. “I have urged the CM to ensure that he takes up the issue with New Delhi. It has been more than three months since the incident took place and we are yet to hear from the Italian authorities on my brother’s whereabouts,” said Kevin.
Read More The Indian EXPRESS
When the Costa Concordia, the massive Italian cruise liner that sunk Jan. 13, went down, over 4200 passengers and crew were aboard. Thirty-two did not survive the tragedy but only 30 bodies have been recovered.
There is hope the two bodies still missing will be found, and found soon.
Read More Digital Journal
Monsters and Critics.com
Rome – Scuba divers on Monday brought to shore all five of the bodies discovered last week in the wreck of the Costa Concordia, rescue officials in Italy said. The five bodies – which have yet to be identified – were found on Thursday. The discovery brought to 30 the number of people who died from the January 13 accident involving the Italian cruise ship.
Read More Monsters and Critics
Read More businessweek
Read More World News Australia
Read More CBS News
Read More MyFox
Read More Huffington Post
GIGLIO, Italy (AP) – Divers have recovered nearly all of the bodies from the wreck of the Costa Concordia, two months after the cruise ship struck a reef and capsized off Italy’s Tuscan coast. Italy’s Civil Protection Agency said that by late afternoon divers had brought up all five bodies located by search crews last week in the wreck off Giglio island.
Read More USA Today
Read More AG-IT
Read More Fox News
Read More KAALtv.com