- Domnica Cemortan told Italian TV Francesco Schettino ‘fascinated’ her
- 32 people were killed when Costa Concordia hit rocks off Tuscany, Jan 2012
- Captain Francesco Schettino is charged with dereliction of duty and multiple counts of manslaughter
- Court heard Cemortan, dancer on the ship’s bridge, was his lover
- If found guilty of the charges Francesco Schettino will face 20 years in jail
The Moldovan dancer who captivated the captain of the Costa Concordia has told how she fell for him because he was ‘a god on the ship’.
Domnica Cemortan, who was seen flirting with Francesco Schettino shortly before the cruise liner crashed into rocks and sank off the coast of Tuscany, has revealed that she was ‘fascinated’ by him, because he was the captain.
Thirty-two people died in the January 2012 tragedy off the island of Giglio.
Moldovan dancer says she fell for Costa Concordia captain The Daily Mail
Moldovan dancer denies distracting Costa captain,’It’s very easy for Italians to think that the blond, the Moldovan dancer, distracted the captain. But I didn’t’, said Domnica Cemortan. The Province
Dancer admits at trial she was Costa Concordia’s captain’s lover Digital Journal